Most Active Stories
- Haas Center Debunks Claim That Pensacola Tops Florida's Payday Lending
- Florida Public Radio Emergency Network - Keep Up to Date With the Latest Information
- Spencer Bohren and the Write Brothers with Paul Sanchez, Alex McMurray, and Jim McCormick
- UWF Offers $1.5 Million To Boost Research
- Rolling Hills Landfill Fights To Keep Permit
Tracy Samilton covers the auto beat for Michigan Radio. She has worked for the station for 12 years, and started out as an intern before becoming a part-time and, later, a full-time reporter. Tracy's reports on the auto industry can frequently be heard on Morning Edition and All Things Considered, as well as on Michigan Radio. She considers her coverage of the landmark lawsuit against the University of Michigan for its use of affirmative action a highlight of her reporting career.
Tracy graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in English Literature. Before beginning her journalism career, she spent time working as a legal assistant at various firms in the Ann Arbor area.