Most Active Stories
- 5 Things We Learned From New Database Of Payments To Doctors
- Looking Back: Ivan vs. the Interstate 10 Bridge
- The Real Story Of 'Belle' Has Pensacola Connections
- Achievements And Challenges Highlighted At UWF State Of The University Address
- Songwriter Nikki Talley, The Believers, and musical activist Grant Peeples
Dr. Enid Sisskin received her PhD from Columbia University in Pathobiology. She has worked as an environmental activist for more than 20 years. She is currently on the faculty of the School of Allied Health and Life Sciences at the University of West Florida. She is the creator of the Eco Minute and has produced & hosted the series since 2005. Her interests include continuing to garden despite yearly failures and she continues to work for environmental protection with her husband and children. She is also everyone's favorite Jewish mother and stage manager at RadioLive.