Most Active Stories
- Haas Center Debunks Claim That Pensacola Tops Florida's Payday Lending
- Spencer Bohren and the Write Brothers with Paul Sanchez, Alex McMurray, and Jim McCormick
- Florida Public Radio Emergency Network - Keep Up to Date With the Latest Information
- Ethics & Intimidation At The Center of Valentino's Allegations Against Sheriff Morgan
- UWF Offers $1.5 Million To Boost Research
The Associated Press is one of the largest and most trusted sources of independent newsgathering, supplying a steady stream of news to its members, international subscribers and commercial customers. AP is neither privately owned nor government-funded; instead, it's a not-for-profit news cooperative owned by its American newspaper and broadcast members.